Creating an Online Store - Setup a Customised Ecommerce Store with Shopify
The course is full day, starting at 9.00am until 5.30pm. The cost is inclusive of all course materials, refreshments and snacks, and certificate. Course date/venue subject to change if warranted by circumstances. email: email@example.com for information.
Launched in Canada in 2006, Shopify has quickly established itself as a leading platform when creating and operating online shops. With shops from brands such as Gatorade, Tata Group, General Electric, Pixar and Amnesty International, Shopify has achieved accolades and firm industry recognition as one of the most popular and widely used solutions today.
Our 1-day ecommerce training course includes facilitated interactive sessions and takes participants through the entire process of setting up an ecommerce site. Starting from the basics of creating and managing the virtual store, to looking at growing and marketing the business.
The training course will provide you with a strong foundation of the different facets that are required in developing a solid online business. By focusing on basics before moving up to cutting edge solutions, attendees will be able to decide how best to tackle this important online retail channel.
SETTING THE STAGE
• The E-commerce environment
• Understanding your customer
• The global and local competitive environment
• Signing up to Shopify and selecting your shop name
• Adding logos and selecting themes
• Customising your store look
• Domains and URLs
MANAGING YOUR STORE
• Introduction to the admin area of your store
• Creating menu categories and links
• Creating and adding new products
• Managing images
• Creating descriptions and adding other information to products
• Editing and amending product details
• Dealing with product options and variants
• Creating discount codes and promotional codes
• Adding payment gateways and delivery rates
MANAGING CUSTOMER ORDERS
• Introduction to the cart and checkout process
• Customising emails and notifications
• Receiving notifications of new orders
• Processing and dispatching orders
• Understanding records and customer information
• What is SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) and why it is important
• Adding SEO elements to your store
• Marketing and advertising your store
• Implementing social media elements to your store
• Merging with Facebook
• Adding apps to enhance your store
• The future of e-commerce
Following this training course, you will be able to:
Create a secure and safe (SSL 128 bit) virtual store and make live on the world wide web
Upload and manage new products along with images, descriptions and prices
Set special promotions and discounts
Create an efficient and smooth checkout system with preferred payment options
Process orders and manage customers
Dispatch product orders to customers
View and analyse system generated reports
Identify and install from a selection of over 250 apps to enhance your virtual store
How to Register
Online: The easiest, quickest and most convenient method to register for the above course is online, by clicking on the appropriate link in the above table.
E-mail: Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, contact number and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
email address and title, of course, you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
email: email@example.com and discuss your interest with one of our consultants.