The Digital Age - Free Course Johor Bahru
Digitise Your Business
Thursday 7th February 2013
KSL Hotel & Resort, Johor Bahru
The digital world has evolved at a phenomenal rate. What was once a channel for information is now a blend of experiences and opportunities, including communication, entertainment and retail. With such a fast pace of change it can be difficult to create strategy for our brands rather than just 'react' to circumstances. Register your interest below.
- Digital marketing 101: the social channels, search, email, affiliates and how they work and who's using what
- How to assess digital strengths and weaknesses in your organisation
- Voice of the Customer: Using Insights and Data
- Discover what resources are available to capture insights
- Permission marketing, cookies and data management issues
- The Management Dashboard: Understanding The Metrics That Matter
- Monitoring your brand online
- Understand how to measure social marketing effectively
- Bringing It All Together
- Who should manage social marketing and where should it sit in your organisation?
- Integrating the offline and online
- Learn about the different types of marketing services suppliers
How to Register for this FREE course
- Online: The easiest, quickest and most convenient method to register for the above course is online, by filling the form below. All transactions are processed securely by Eventbrite, the leading global event management company.
- E-mail: Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org including your name, contact number and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
- SMS: Text us at 010 425 0886 including your name, email address and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
- Phone: Call us on 010 425 0886 and discuss your interest with one of our consultants.
You will come away from this training course with:
- Knowledge of the key components of a successful digital strategy
- The ability to assess digital channels and understand their strategic role in delivering objectives
- Knowledge of how to manage digital strategies
- Confidence to ensure your digital strategy fits with and can ultimately influence your offline strategy
Date unsuitable? Prefer bespoke training? Contact us for in-house training enquiries.