Email Marketing Training Course - Create Powerful and Effective Email Marketing Campaigns
The course is full day, starting at 9.00am until 5.30pm. The cost is inclusive of all course materials, refreshments and snacks, and certificate. Course date/venue subject to change if warranted by circumstances.
email : firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
Email Marketing is still one of the most cost effective and powerful forms of digital marketing and often forms the basis of online marketing strategies.
But it's getting harder and harder to capture the attention of subscribers using email marketing campaigns, and to engage them effectively without damaging your brand.
Online email marketing is inexpensive, reliable and the return on investment (ROI) can be very high. Our new, fully-revised Email Marketing training course, has been designed to help you make substantial improvements to your email marketing campaigns. By taking you through the fundamental principles behind email marketing strategies, you will gain an impressive insight into this advertising medium.
You will learn all the crucial aspects of email marketing, from forming strategies, setting targets and objectives through to designing engaging content and improving deliverability. Register on one of the dates above for this vital business training course.
- Permission and E-permission marketing
- Defining your goals
- E-marketing strategies
- Choosing your metrics
- Setting your budgets
- Email marketing essentials
- Conducting a competitive analysis
- Planning and delivering email campaigns
- Emailing for customer acquisition and rentention
- Customer acquisition methods - on and offline
- Encouraging web visitors to subscribe
- Crafting effective registration processes
- Customer retention strategies
- Choosing frequency schedules
- Creating effective email campaigns
- Building trust with subscribers
- Developing engaging content
- Improving the value offering of your emails
- Planning for Viral and Social Media Marketing
- HTML email design and technology
- Branding your design
- Working with email templates
- Choosing colours and fonts
- Thinking about navigation
- Designing for the preview pane
- Designing for 'Above the Fold'
- Improving scannability
- Using links intelligently
- Short vs long copy
- Thinking about subject lines and from fields
- HTML email development
- HTML vs text emails
- Email reader compatibility and testing
- Improving inbox deliverability
- Avoid looking like a spammer
- Improving list quality
- Removing non-responsive emails
- How to minimise unsubscribes and complaints
- Campaign measurement and making on-going improvements
- Understanding conversion and performance metrics
- Tracking landing pages
- Reducing abandonment and bounce rates
- Structured approaches to testing
- A/B and Multivariate testing
- Analysing test results
- The future of email marketing
- Social Media - the death of email?
Following our email marketing course, you will understand how to:
Effectively plan your email marketing campaigns
Stay within the law when broadcasting emails
Create a strategy to build segmented target lists
Improve your inbox deliverability
Interpret campaign metrics and make continuous improvements
Create and test landing pages according to best practice guidelines
How to Register
Online: The easiest, quickest and most convenient method to register for the above course is online, by clicking on the appropriate link in the above table.
E-mail: Send us an email at email@example.com including your name, contact number and title of course you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.
email address and title, of course, you wish to register for. We will then contact you with further details and can confirm your place at the course.